Monday, June 25, 2012

Splits with the ZL's!

Hey! So I named the title splits with zone leaders because that's the only thing that happened this week. We did some cool stuff but I forgot my camera so I'll have to send them to you guys next week I guess. But honestly that's about it for this week, this letter's gonna be short, I don't have much time to write and there really isn't much to write about but this week have nothing scheduled so hopefully we can make something happen, and then next week is zone conference. The work is pretty hard down here lately, but we are still trying and managing to get over 10 lessons a week now if we try for it. I hope the package you guys sent comes soon. It'll be cool to see Brad and his family this week though, maybe we can do something fun with them. Don't worry about me though, I'll live, I love you guys, stay safe!
-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment