Monday, July 2, 2012

Birds and Zone Conference!

Hey guys! So zone conference is this week and it should be awesome, we'll get to do some awesome stuff in krasnodar and get together with a bunch of other elders and meet the new president, so that should be interesting. As far as birds go, i'm attaching some cool photos of the splits we had with the zone leaders a while back, check these out, Elder Smith and I fed the brids across the street and sometimes just held out our hands, and they fly right up, it was rad. Other than that this week wasn't super eventfull, we just did some contacting and standard work, it was Elder Belnap's year mark on Friday so he burned tie, but mostly we've been busy with just keeping the branch together. This week there is a lot planned though and I anticipate a transfer, so I'm thinking that this will be my last week in Novorossiysk, but we'll see I guess. I'm starting to really feel the Russian Language now if that makes sense, like I understand stuff and say stuff without even thinking about it, I'm starting to really like the language more than I ever did before, it's weird to think about it when I catch myself doing it sometimes.
Well I guess this will be another short email haha, but I love you guys, stay safe and have an awesome 4th of July!
-Elder Skene




No comments:

Post a Comment