Monday, August 20, 2012

A quick email this week!

Hey so still no picture capabilities, we went to a different internet club, but it's still not possible, they don't use windows operating system in these clubs and the comps are pretty restricted compared to what we had in Novo, but we'll see what happens I guess. I say this is a quick letter because I've been able to talk to you guys through email and I'd rather do that. This week we just worked a lot, had a lot of fun, and got to meet some cool people, we play ping pong once or twice a week at the branch building which is cool, and I still get to play piano sometimes which is awesome. We are around other missionaries about twice a week generally, and we get to be in on the action of service projects and parties at the President's house, which is good. The transfer is over now but I'm staying another with Elder Gill in Severny, the transfer call was last Friday, so this week was pretty good and we were able to work with investigators and members and it was just a pretty fun week all around. I gotta go but I love you guys. Thanks for everything! I'll talk to you more in my main emails, have a great week, and stay safe!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment