Monday, August 13, 2012

Still No Photos!

Hey! So as the title says I still won't be sending photos due to the conditions of the internet club here, we need to go to a different one, but for us that's a far away trip, maybe an hour or so by a bus, because we live the northern area of Rostov, it's a concrete jungle to be honest, but we'll see what we can do. But like I was saying last week, we are better now and pretty normal, we are working and moving forward, it was an odd transfer mostly because we were both pretty much bed ridden for at least half of it, but time moves forward and we are doing better. The apartment here is better and things are good. There isn't much to report this week but we did have a good work schedule and we were able to meet with some people and teach on the streets. We also had splits with zone leaders and that was a good time. Ha, ha these letters are probably pretty boring lately, it's just haven't had many major events happen yet, but we are having good times and getting work done. I can't wait till I can tell you guys all about this when I'm home, ha, ha only 14 months left right? Well I'll have to get to your personal emails, but I hope you guys have an awesome week! Stay safe! I love you!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment