Monday, November 12, 2012

Over Half-Way There!

Hey everyone! This week as you know was my Year Mark, we burned a tie and ate some good food that my comp had from a package sent from home, and the rest of the week went pretty good, we had a couple meetings scheduled but they didn't work out, so in that case we will just be working on the street or maybe doing branch open house stuff, we have today and tomorrow booked though, so this week should be a little more eventful than last week, haha, besides the year mark, the transfer is being extended to end after Thanksgiving, for which we will be at the Presidents house, and it's Elder Jacobson's birthday, so it should be a good time. I heard about the election, I won't share my thoughts on it here but it looks like we'll have 4 more years of Barry in the White House.

I'm excited to get the package when I can and see you guys in less than 11 months assuming everything goes as planned. It was below freezing this morning even with the sun out, I'm in a coat and a beanie as I write this email to you, it hit us pretty suddenly, maybe it won't warm up a little again, this could be the start of another Russian Winter, concerning which, the Russian Babushki (Grandmas) everywhere will probably tell us that it's the coldest winter in a long time and it's terrible, haha, just like they did last winter, haha, I'll miss the Babushki here for sure, my buddy Elder Roberts has to go home for some health issues, he has some nerve damage in his back and has to get some tests done, I guess he is my friend on Facebook, send him some love in about a week for me would you? He is one of my best friends here, it's pretty tough to see him go, but I guess that's what he has to do and hopefully they can figure out what's wrong with him. I love you guys! Thanks for the package and everything else! Stay safe and have a great week, I love you!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment