Monday, November 19, 2012

Staying!

Hey, so like I was saying, this would be our P-Day, and it turns out that I will be staying in Severny, and Elder Jacobson will be going to Selmash to finish his mission, I will be getting Elder Brinkerhoff from Oregon, he's in the same group as Elder Gill age wise, just a transfer younger than me, I know him an okay amount, but I think things will be interesting. This week we had an acitivity on Tuesday night at the branch that was awesome, and today we are headed to President's house for Thanksgiving, which should be a good time. I'll miss you guys, but I'll be there next year right? So this week we helped a Babushka with service rigging a coat to be warmer haha, but that's about all for service, other than that we are just working, thanks for the package, maybe I'll get it today, we'll see, have a good one though! I'll be writing to you next Monday as far as I know, have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe and tell everyone I said hi, thanks for everything! I love you guys!

-Elder Skene





No comments:

Post a Comment