Monday, November 26, 2012

A Dinner at President's House

Hey guys! So as I was saying we had the usual Thanksgiving dinner at President's house with everyone that was in Rostov zone, it was pretty cool and it was fun to have a break. This will be pretty short I guess, I don't have much time, things are good in Selmash, and we have been working a lot and trying to improve things and open Selmash back up for missionary work. Have a great birthday Mom, and I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving, that's about all this week, haha, besides what I wrote, I'll be getting the package in a little while, maybe tomorrow, it was supposed to come today but the power is out at the post office so we couldn't get it, but we probably won't be in the office until next Monday. Well have a great week guys, stay safe, thanks for everything, I love you guys!
-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment