Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Week on the Board!

Hey! So as you know, I emailed each of you and tried to answer your questions as much as I could, and I'm pretty rushed for time this week so this will be shorter but transfers are in a couple of weeks so I'll let you know what happens when I find out, and we are just moving forward with the work here and the Baptism happened yesterday with the little girl but we are still waiting on our other investigator and we are trying to work with our investigators still and praying that things will be successful. Not a ton of news this week though, we had Zone Conference and Elder Bennett, one of the counselors in the East Europe Presidency was there, and I personally got to have an interview with him and it was pretty cool, and we have some changes that are interesting, so we'll see how they effect the work here but we are ready to try things out. That's about all for this week though, I gotta run, but thanks for everything, stay safe, and have a great week! I love you!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment