Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 12, 2011

Hey, this can't be a long letter, I'm just sending the first memory card with pictures on it (pictures posted on my facebook page).  Please tell Grandma and Grandpa, Chelsea Thompson, and Thomas Giles that I loved their letters and I can write them back on Wednesday next week, because that is my p-day, and I'll write them through a letter, not email.

I just read all your letters last night, because that is when my District leader got the mail for us, but now we get it daily, so I'll be able to read it but not write back instantly.  So I wrote my first letter to you before I got any mail, so I want you all to know that I love the letters!  I also loved the package that you sent to me!

Anyways, thanks for everything and please give my address to Jordan Williams, I don't think he has it.  Please send more cookies, a ton of candy, Reeses, Jolly Ranchers, and whatever else, I'll appreciate anything, we all do!  I'm loving the language and the Gospel here, thanks for everything and I love you all!  keep the correspondence coming!  The Church is true! 

Love,

Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment