Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MTC Week 7!

Okay so we ran a little late today as far as laundry and email stuff, we were doing other stuff in the morning and all, before today there was only 7 people in our whole zone and district, now there is over 40. Anyway, I got a new name tag because I lost my old one and then found it after they had made my new one so I'll be sure to send it home to you guys so you can have it. Nothing super eventful other than that has happened this week other than something that I'll maybe have to tell you when I get back home, as it's pretty spiritual that was truly incredible and It's not something you disclose through an email haha.
Thanks for all the letters and guitar though, I love it! Could you guys go to Ultimate Guitar and find the highest rated tabs for the songs "If You Could Read My Mind" and "Sundown" by Gordan Lightfoot and "Mrs. Robinson" and "Dangling Conversation" and "The Boxer" and "Scarborough Fair" By Simon and Garfunkel and "Bleed to Love Her" by Fleetwood Mac and "Roadhouse Blues" by the Doors and anything else you think would be interesting, they may be up in my room. Thanks a bunch, I'm not 100 percent sure if those titles are spelled correctly and if those are the exact titles but I'm 99 percent sure. Make sure to find the highest rated ones and print them off and send them to me if you could, and if there is an option for "Chords" and "Tabs" for any one of these songs, please print out both of them and send them so I have a Chord and Tab rendition for every song.
Elder Wimber and I are doing great, pretty much everyone here gets a kick out of our pranks and shenanigans except for the no fun on mission crowd, but oh well. I'm not sure what else to say, the language is coming well and so is the Gospel stuff. I can't wait to see all you guys again in 2013. I hope you can have an amazing Christmas and I love you all! Oh hey did Dad ever look into that 1971 Chevelle? Awesome buy possibly? Haha. But for real, have an awesome Christmas and tell everyone I said hi. I'll miss the traditions we always do every year but I know I'm doing the Lord's work and this is where he wants me to be.
I hope you have an Awesome Christmas and I love you all! Iwill write to you next week, thanks for everything!
Love,
-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment