Monday, March 19, 2012

Just a Quick Note!

Hey so I don't have much time to write this letter this week because I'm in the office in Rostov for another companionship transfer! Elder Tropnikov couldn't stay in Novo because of health issues and other stuff, so my new comp is Elder Belnap, he is from Texas, I just barely met him before I started typing this, he seems chill though, I'll tell you how that goes, we travel back to Novo tonight, 9 hours on a train haha. Igor is getting baptised next Sunday now, and Mesha delayed his date because he didn't feel he was ready, I can't email you all personally because I don't have time but I loved the news and Jake's talk that you sent me, and I loved your emails! I gotta peace though, but I'm safe and all is well! I'll be more detailed next week in my email haha! The Church is TRUE!!!
 
-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment