Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! (kind of!)

Hey Everyone! I can't express how awesome it was to be able to talk to you guys yesterday, and how much I loved every second of it, we were so blessed to be able to use skype like that and chat about everything and to be able to see you guys and my room and the house again. Well I don't have much more to report besides what we already talked about, other than that I'm sending some photos of a concert that I went to last week before our call that I forgot to tell you about, it was pretty sweet. It was a concert of Andrey's son Artyom, our investigators, it had a lot of Russian cultural songs and other stuff, it was the 60th anniversary concert of the music school that Artyom goes to, which in Russia is a big deal, music education here is big. He did a great job and the concert was awesome, well by now the photos are attached and all that, so I'll keep this brief. I love you guys all so much, thanks for everything, really, I can't put into words how cool it was to see you guys and how much I am grateful that you have done and continue to do so much for me, I love you all and miss you so much! Well until next week!

-Elder Skene






No comments:

Post a Comment