Monday, May 21, 2012

Transfers this week! Well as in I find out!

Hello everyone! So as far as the title goes, what I mean is the transfer call is this Friday, it's when the AP's call us and let us know our transfers after messing around with us a little bit haha, but like I said I'm anticipating leaving but who knows for sure, I really don't know any specifics about my transfer though, so we'll just have to see what happens. Well everything here is still relatively the same here but things improved in the branch here for sure last week, more people are coming, I was thankfully able to translate talks, and interview, and the branch presidents explanation of one of his paintings that they want to buy, and we did three orders haha, all for the senior couple (the Davis's) who visited from Krasnodar, it was way cool, I'm so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be able to learn and use and understand the little Russian that I have been able to haha, the gift of tongues is real!
Funny story this week, we had sports night at the branch, as in people come and and play Frisbee or ping pong or something, anyways we had 5 people show up, and the second we left the branch they all for some reason went they're own way once we walked out of the branch building without even saying anything haha and we had 1 come with us, so we just played Frisbee with the 1 member, it was a good time. I don't think I have really any photos this week, but I'll just send a random one I guess if I can, but I will send one of my new cool Russian shoes, we don't have a lot of time though. But that's about it for this week, we'll see what happens this week, things are getting interesting with transfer guesses from everyone, but we'll just see what we end up doing, but I'll let you all know of course! Well stay safe, I love you guys all so much! Until next week!

-Elder Skene







No comments:

Post a Comment