Monday, April 9, 2012

Another week!

Hey so not too much new stuff happened this week, we have just been trying to work with our current investigators, and Igor couldn't be confirmed because the branch president here couldn't show up because he had an emergency! So we have to wait until next week because we wanted him to do it because we want him to give the blessing. But other than that there isn't much, like nothing really eventful happened that was way out of the ordinary, we went and met with the American Mormons here, Brad and Linda, they are awesome. I think I already told you about him? Anyways, we're just doing well here, I'm not anticipating a transfer but we'll see. We go on splits with the zone leaders today. But everything is good and I don't need anything right now, I'm just trying to maybe see at what shoes I can get here because the Clarks I have now are starting to wear out. But all is well and the Church is true! I love you all, stay safe!
-Elder Skene



No comments:

Post a Comment