Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Soon!

Hey! So really there isn't much to report this week, nothing super eventful other than Elder Belnap lost his wallet on a bus sadly, but other than that nothing too crazy, just the usual work, but everything's fine and we're safe. We have had more success with people on the street lately though so hopefully something comes of it. I don't have a lot of time this week so I'll have to keep things shorter on this letter, but what is exciting is we are going to that dacha to do service tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes, and we have zone conference this week and we'll be in Krasnodar from Wednesday night to Friday morning, so that should be fun. No news on my transfer yet of course but I'll keep you updated when I find out in like three weeks haha. Other than that we are alright here and thankfully the apartment has water now haha. Oh hey so funniest thing ever, I have a straight up bowl cut now, and it's allowed in the mission apparently, the razor we were using pretty much died when we were cutting my hair, I'll send a pic, I'll get rid of it after zone conference but it's way funny haha. Anyways, as far as skype goes, Mother's Day is the second Sunday in May so Brad will be back in Novo by then and he offered to let us use stuff to call you, I'll either use an Ipad or a MacPro, so we can use facetime and/or skype I guess, and I guess I'll call in the evening around 7pm or 8pm here local time so it's more towards the morning for you guys over there. but I'm not sure about this stuff yet, but I'll let you know everything as soon as I can I'll talk to Brad about it and get everything down this week. I love you guys, stay safe!
-Elder Skene







No comments:

Post a Comment