Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hey Just a Quick Note

So I'll go to the internet club tomorrow to email you guys like usual, and I have some good news and some bad/depressing news for you, but it's nothing I can change and it's nothing you need to worry about, there's nothing I can really do about it. Anyways, I'm emailing you because our mission president asked us to, as you guys might have heard of the epic flooding that has taken place here in Novorossysk, Krimsk, and Gelenjek. Members and the mission president said it's apparently the worst natural disaster in Russian history. I don't know about that but things were pretty crazy, and there's like 150 people dead, but you don't need to worry about us. We are okay and safe, I'll have to tell you more about it in my email tomorrow but no worries we are safe! I love you guys, until tomorrow! I love you guys!
-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment