Monday, September 24, 2012

Slowish Week!

Hello again! So this week as the last there isn't much to report due to the new floor getting put in and they are almost done now so we can go back to normal life but on the flipside is we find out transfers this friday, I wanna stay here for sure and do another transfer with Elder Gill but at the very least I hope I don't leave, I love the members here, there is a lot of cool and active youth, the area has some awesome stuff in it, it's in Rostov in the middle of the action, the apartment is pretty cool now, and we have Timernik, the biggest rinok in the mission close to our house. The main thing that's difficult about Serverny is just the contacting, haha which is a big part of missionary work but I would for sure want to do another one here and I would also want to stay because of the packages coming, it's really difficult to transfer and have a package with you or deal with having to pick it up later on but if I stay it would be ideal for that situation, but we'll see what happens, it's not about where I wanna be it's where the Lord wants me to be, but I'm hoping that I'm wanting the same thing here does for this next transfer, but next week I'll let you guys know. Other than that this week we met with members, made a mormonad that I'll try to send if I get a chance, and had a party at the branch with the youth, all of which were awesome and good times! I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop on everything that's happening here and this week I send my package to you guys, it's totally finished. So stay safe and have an awesome week! I love you!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment