Monday, October 1, 2012

Transfers!

Hey everyone! So as I said I'll tell you what the transfer is gonna be, we found out on Friday night, I'll be staying in my area, but I'll be serving with Elder Jacobson, stud, he is just finishing being an AP, and we've always been good buddies since I met him, other than that not a ton of news this week, we had 7 lessons and met with some awesome members and had good times finishing up with Elder Gill and I, and today is our last day together, and I'm going to TGI for a birthday dinner haha, that is legitly probably the nicest restaurant here haha, well one of them, but I think they make the food better here for TGI than they do back home, I've been there once before, so today should be a good time. I haven't gotten the package yet but I'll check the office today and tomorrow due to transfers and we have to come in to the office to switch companions, Elder Gill will be going down to Krasnodar and serving with Elder Hansen, also a stud. So we'll see what happens next transfer, but I was blown away to be serving with Elder Jacobson, something I guess I really never considered even. We expect this week to be a good one and to get some work done for sure. I just wanna reafrirm to you guys how nice we have it back home though, really like haha it's hard to look at photos sometimes even, I have loved serving in Russia for like the 9 months I've been here, I have learned a lot of lessons and received so many blessings from the Lord and met so many cool people and had some great experiences, along with all the hard times, and for sure one of the lessons I guess I had to learn was how good I had it back home, how good all of us really have it, it's not like we are starving here or anything, but I guess it's just something that has to be experienced rather than just said, but for sure I want you guys to know that you have it so good at home, not just our home, just America in general. It'll be pretty unreal to come home in like year and a week, but when that day comes it should be good times for sure! I love you guys, stay safe, and have a great week!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment