Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!

Hey! So thanks for all of the happy birthdays that I got from all you guys! It was awesome! Today we don't have any major plans or anything, we ate somewhere and are writing home and then we are working for a couple of hours, then we have studies, and that's about it, haha it's good though we will kick it back in the apartment, I mean there isn't a ton of options as a missionary for fun things to do, but it's good to know that I'm serving the Lord even if I can't do maybe the same birthday activities that I would participate in back home. I got my package last week, thanks for everything, it was sweet, the watch is awesome, I got it fitted at a store for like 5 bucks, and I loved everything else in there, thanks so much! The debate is pretty good news, I hope things continue to get better for Romney, and I heard that conference was pretty cool and that they even talked about our mission, and I heard about the 18 and 19 age changes, that's way interesting. 

Other than that we just worked a lot when we could this week and I had my all-day, well just about all-day visa trip to Donesk, Ukraine and then back to Rostov last Friday, I will try to send photos maybe on Wednesday if I can or the following week on Monday. This I suppose will also be a shorter email and I'll email you all personally, but that's all for this week, things are good and we are working hard, my new comp is awesome and my area is good stuff, have a great week and stay safe! Thanks for everything, I love you guys!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment