Monday, October 22, 2012

Zone Conference This Week!

Hey! So this week there isn't much news other than we did have our investigator Olya come to church last week (not this week though she was out of town) and came to our activity where we ate borsch as a branch that Elder Jacobson and I made, (mostly Elder Jacobson though haha) and we had root beer floats that we made with some of the concentrate you sent me and watched a church film and she liked it a lot. Other than that we just tried to work a lot, Elder Jacobson is getting sick, but who knows it might go away, I was pretty sick for one day too this week again, but I seem to be on the downside of whatever I had. Zone conference is this week though so that should be fun to see everyone. I'll make sure I think again and make a list for the Christmas package, I'll be sure to email you guys personally too if I have any questions or ideas and about college. I'll let you guys for sure know, transfers aren't for a few more weeks, it's a six week cycle, and we find out almost at the very end, so I'll let you know for sure about transfers when I find out. Haha I know that's not a bunch of news on this email but oh well. Hey I was wondering maybe this will be possible or maybe not, let me know what you think, I might be able to back up all of my photos on a flash drive that I'll pick up here somewhere and then send it to you in the mail, it might be a better time though if I can just show you the photos with you in person when I come home, let me know what you think but regardless, if I get a chance to send more photos I see what I can do. Well that's about it for this week. Thanks for everything! I love you guys, stay safe, and have a great week!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment