Monday, October 15, 2012

Work Week

Hey! So this week there isn't a ton of news, we just tried to work a lot haha, we do have an investigator coming to church now though! Haha I guess it might not seem like something big, but here and for us it is, we are pretty excited to see how this moves forward. I was sick for a day or two this week, but we still worked a lot and now Elder Jacobson and I are gonna make some Borsch for a ward party tomorrow night, and we get to go see Sister Elenora Aleksevna, a way funny old babushka, (Russian word for grandma), we usually do once a week on Tuesday mornings to help her with things, I did this with Elder Gill too, it was always a good time. To answer the same question that all of you have, yeah I did get the package and everything was fine and untampered with as far as I could tell, it was awesome, I'm loving the watch and the card game and everything else, thanks so much! Other than that there isn't much to report on this week, my birthday was a good time, Elder Jacobson and I kicked it and made some good food and had as much fun as we can as missionaries haha. Well that's about it for this week, I'll be of course emailing you all personally, thanks for everything! I love you guys, stay safe and have a great week!

-Elder Skene

No comments:

Post a Comment